2. OKCupid A-List: $9.99 per month, $23.99 for a couple of months, $29.99 for half a year, $39.99 for a year
We. Love. OKCupid. A-List.
That OKC is known by me as a website has its own share of problems, but from the entire this can be definitely the registration that brings probably the most value, in my experience. We find the $29.99 for half a year choice and unless We miraculously locate a relationship before it expires, i am renewing it. A few of the items that A-List provides is:
- You can view who “likesit’s dumb the site hides this for free users, but it is nice to be able to see it” you(admittedly)
- Include more filters to your hunt (you can search by specific “questions” if you’d like, while the concerns are certainly one of my things that are favorite OKC in general)
- INVISIBLE BROWSING: THE MAXIMUM INVENTION OKCUPID HAS EVER APPEAR WITH
- Extra message filters (instance: you are able to filter communications with a certain wide range of terms in to a filtered folder.